Long Term Rentals
Long Term Rentals
Shervington's are pleased to offer two main types of service for
Landlords wishing put their property up for Long Term Rental.
1) Tenant Finder Service: This service is tailored to those landlords who
seek a suitable tenant(s) for their property and are happy to manage the
tenancy themselves once it commences. For this service we charge a
competitive fee of one months rent + VAT. This includes the following:
2) Fully Managed Service: Our fully managed service gives landlords
100% confidence that their properties are well maintained and the
rents are collected on time. Shervington's are one of very few companies in
Cyprus who offer a fully managed service, akin to those available in the UK.
This service includes all the above tenant finder activities PLUS:-
- Provision of Marketing Boards
- Website Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Accompanied Viewings
- Follow up calls between Landlord and Tenant
- Preparation and sign off of the Tenancy Agreement
- The completion of a Check-in Inventory together with photographic evidence
- Collection of rent from tenants
- Timely banking of monies into your selected bank account (minus any disbursements)
- Logging of security deposit equivalent to one months rent, to be used in the event of any damage to contents, missing inventory items or unpaid bills at the property
- Management of Utility Bill set-up and payment
- On-Call Service 24x7 to manage any issues or emergencies that arise at the property
- The completion of a check-out inventory at the end of each tenancy
It offers peace of mind to each landlord that everything is taken care of
and you do not have to be in constant contact with your tenants and maintenance
contacts to manage any problems. The landlords rent is paid into your
selected bank account each month, with an electronic statement issued
via email. No phone calls, no hassle and no utility bills. (Note: Landlords are
responsible for the Municipality Tax and Developer's communal charges).
For this service, Shervington's charge 300EUR +VAT to find the tenant, plus 10%
of the monthly rent plus VAT for the management service.
When tenancy contracts are up for renewal, we will liaise with the tenant to
ascertain if a contract renewal is required.
If the answer is no, Shervington's will immediately commence marketing
the property again, with a view to re-let it, as soon as the current tenant leaves.
If the current tenant wishes to re-new the contract, we first visit the
property to perform an inspection. Whilst there we take a selection of photographs
of the property which are shared with the landlord, to show that the property is
being kept in good condition.
Once completed, we draw up a new contract with the tenant for signature.
For this renewal service, Shervington's charge 100 EUR + VAT.
We offer a property inventory service for those landlords who have opted for the
Tenant Finder Service (ie no management) and need a check-out inventory
completing when their tenants leave, before returning their security deposits.
We carefully log the property's current condition and all of its contents
against the original inventory schedule provided at the commencement of the
tenancy. We take extensive photographic images of the property, which are
sent to the landlord together with the inventory documentation.
This gives our 'Tenant Finder Service' landlords the peace of mind that the
previous tenants have left the property in a good condition, allowing the
landlord to return the security deposit to the tenant ASAP, or make the
relevant deductions from the deposit before returning any monies.
The charges for this service are as follows:-
Studio Properties - 39EUR
1 Bedroom Properties - 49EUR
2 Bedroom Properties - 59EUR
3 Bedroom Properties - 69EUR
(All prices are exclusive of VAT)